Why car boot sales are the best thing since sliced bread…
- Get collectable tunes for nowt.
- Expect the unexpected – prepare for surprises.
- Taking a chance on a tune cos it’s only 20p.
- Car Boots reflect the music of the people from that area.
- Car boots and flea markets abroad.
- Reader’s Digest breaks! The 10 record box set with one tune – but what a tune…
- Judging albums on content rather than on what’s fashionable at the time.
- The joy of getting home and playing your fab booty, bragging to your mates about the prices you paid and knowing that they can’t just go down to the shop and get another copy.
- and finally…the brick-a-brack! oh! the brick-a-brack! Furnish your whole house with things you never realised you needed until now.
- Happy hunting and crate digging.
Slides of the Vinyl
Episode 18 Tracklist
- The Wedding Present – Davni Chasy
- Bob Dylan – Highway 61 Revisited
- Captain Beefheart – Blabber and Smoke
- Arthur Lyman – Taboo
- Incredible Bongo Band – Bongo Rock
- Public Enemy – Rebel Without a Pause
- Lennox Brown – Lennox Mood
- Mohammed Rafi – Nafrat Ki Duniya Ko
- Readers Digest Studio Band – Quiller
- BBC Sound Effects – Death and Horror
- Songs from Playschool – Bang on a Drum
- Cher – Sunny
- Marvin Gaye & Tammi Tyrell – You’re all I Need
- The Ragga Twins – Hooligan 69 (Remix)
- Snakefinger – The Man in the Dark Sedan
- Mungo Jerry – Summertime
- Ottilie Patterson – T’Aint No Sin
- Scott Walker – Next
- Les Chakachas – Tou Bou Dou
- Can – Halleluwaj