In the 80’s, Christian fundamentalists in the US heard voices in Rock music which when you played particular records backwards became intelligible and told you demonic messages. We reveal how to play a record backwards so you can hear these backwards messages in the music.
- Bono Sucks: We say his self-importance isn’t justified.
- The world of movie soundtracks is a glorious world to explore!
- When you reissue records you should either do exact repros or create your own new logos and branding.
- Drunk on the Lord. Gospel with the Rev. F.W. McGee.
- The Latin bass virtuoso Cachao was king of the Cuban music scene.
- How the Shangri-las turned the pictures from love story comic books into pop gold.
Slides of the Vinyl
Episode 56 Tracklist
- Richard Caiton – Liston to the Drums
- J J Johnson – Across 110th Street
- Peter Thomas Sound Orchestra – Angel of Promise
- Joe Hill Louis – Gotta Let You Go
- Rev. F. W. McGee – He is the Savior for Me
- The Upsetters – Move Me
- Joe Cain – Pa-Pa Bajo
- Virgin Prunes – Baby Turns Blue
- Davy DMX – One For The Treble
- Asha Puthli – Space Talk
- Eno Moebius Roedelius – Tzima N’arki
- Psychosis – Tornado
- Gary Burton – Vibra Finger
- The Shangri-Las – Give Him a Great Big Kiss
- Can – Man Named Joe
- Billy Hamlin – If you ain’t got no Bread (You might as well Stay in bed)
- Buffalo Jams – Liquid Jungle
- Baba Brooks – 7 Guns Alive
- Beastie Boys – Brass Monkey
- Daedelus – Just Brarfly
- Nina Simone – I Put a Spell on You