The rather brilliant Untouchables bring their special brand of harmonica Blues to the Home Spun Sessions. Little Walter eat your heart out – they’ve got enough harps to shake a stick at!
- The boys quaff Mötorhead’s Shiraz, but wonder why wine? It just ain’t Rock & Roll… Why not Mötorhead Whiskey? Lemmy would be the toast of Hard Rock Cafe Society!
- Sing for your Supper: the psychedelic ‘karaoke’ rantings of Can legend Damo Suzuki.
- Flash, the Grand Master who took over from James Brown as the hardest working man in Show-Business.
- How Run DMC used to bless all the people at their gigs personally as they left the building.
- How the Wu-Tang Clan rejuvenated hip hop by bringing Eastern Mysticism into the genre and telling serious Black history with a unique voice.
- Young Holt Unlimited: One of the best studio bands of the 70’s.
Listen to the Podcast Here:
Slides of the Vinyl
Episode 60 Tracklist
- Big Al Downing – Georgia Slop
- Haryou Percussion Orchestra – Welcome to the Party
- The Fall – I Am Damo Suzuki
- Darrel Rhodes – 4 o’clock Baby
- The Untouchables – My Babe
- The Untouchables – Help Me
- The Untouchables -I’ve got a Mind
- The Untouchables – 2:19
- Kraftwerk – Boing Boom Tchak
- Ice Cube – Check Yourself
- African Headcharge – Off The Beaten Track
- The Untouchables – Hound Dog
- The Untouchables – Chicago
- The Untouchables -Baby Please Don’t Go
- The Untouchables – Rock Me
- The Untouchables – Two Old Maids
- Family Tree – Family Tree
- El Michels Affair – CREAM
- Motorhead – No Class
- Young Holt Unlimited – Light My Fire
- Erma Franklyn – Light My Fire